The church of St. Titus is located in
the north of Loggia. It was built by the Byzantines and it served as the
city's Cathedral. During the Venetian Rule, it housed the seat of the
Latin archbishop and it became the Catholic Cathedral. During the Turkish
Occupation it served as a mosque and it was called "Vezir Tzami". The
skull of St. Titus was transfered here from Venice in 1956, and it has
since been kept in the church.